Just a little place where everyone can see what is going on in Broomfield, CO!
Sunday, July 02, 2006
San Diego Summer
We went to hear the San Diego Symphony by the bay a few nights ago. We got tired of sitting around to listen, so we decided to explore. And this is what we found. The pictures below that are of us infront of these stairs that were lit up.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These pictures came out really cool! You can be incogneto (sp?). Those stairs are awesome, they must light up the whole bay! Keep all these great pictures coming, I LOVE THEM!!!! I MISS YOU VERY MUCH!
Dude this pictures are awesome!! You guys look like you are an image on one of those night brite things. Do you know what I am talking about?? You poke the lights in the black background. Yeah well it looks cool!
2 comments:
These pictures came out really cool! You can be incogneto (sp?). Those stairs are awesome, they must light up the whole bay! Keep all these great pictures coming, I LOVE THEM!!!! I MISS YOU VERY MUCH!
Dude this pictures are awesome!! You guys look like you are an image on one of those night brite things. Do you know what I am talking about?? You poke the lights in the black background. Yeah well it looks cool!
Post a Comment