What great pictures. It really looks like you had a fun and relaxing time. I wish I was there!! I kept looking and looking for Julie, then I realized she was there but I didn't know it was her, she is totally grown up! What a Beautiful Family. I Miss you and Love you so much!
4 comments:
That was fun! I feel like I had New Years with you now. Thanks for sharing. You all look great.
hope you have a very good new year
What great pictures. It really looks like you had a fun and relaxing time. I wish I was there!!
I kept looking and looking for Julie, then I realized she was there but I didn't know it was her, she is totally grown up! What a Beautiful Family. I Miss you and Love you so much!
he he i found your blog...Your family is so cute! I love the pj's!
Post a Comment