Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sean's Trip to NY

I was on my way to Conn. for grandpa's birthday and the morining I flew into JFK the Dargers kindly invited me to their wonderful apartment in Brooklyn. Here are some pictures of the fun time I had in Brooklyn.

Above is NYC from the Brooklyn side
Here is artwork underneath the Brooklyn BridgeOn a pier near a great pizza and ice cream place
Thanks guys for such a wonderful day! Your place is great. Sorry I came a day late and couldn't help with the move.

2 comments:

Darger Party of 3 said...

I love that you posted this. I need to email you all the pics we took...Wait did I do that already? I will do it again if I did already. It was so great to see you. No apologies about helping us move. We had more fun with pizza and icecream. Come back soon and bring Kimberly!!!

J-me Boyce said...

Looks fun! We miss you guys and hope you are loving CO.
Jadyn still talks about you and how you dressed up as pirate's on Halloween. She wonders when we are going to your nursery.
p.s. your puppy is adorable