Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Max

This is Max
He is an 8 week old Doxie-Pom
And the newest part of our family.
The first morning (it was a long night) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My New Grandpuppy is so cute!! When he came to visit he was very well behaved. He cries alot louder than Aiden! Do you take turns sleeping with him at night?
Love you, Mommy Meg

Darger Party of 3 said...

So cute!!! I recommend crate-training. Our dog Sugar hated being pinned up in a large area like the kitchen but was totally fine in the crate (or kennel). Look into it if you have not already (I know who asked you but there you go). So precious!!!

Ashley McNair said...

He is so cute! I bet it's hard to resist those little barks!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

OH how adorable!!!!! How fun for you (most of the time...I guess the lack of sleep isn't quite so fun)! ;) Hope y'all are having a great time in Colorado!! We sure miss you...especially in the nursery!!! Azi keeps asking "Where'd Bruder Dillon go????" Hahaha...so cute yet so sad!!!