Monday, February 20, 2012

Dinner at Ted Bulletins

As I have said before, I love this city! There is so much to do. It is also nice to be really close to family. The other night Sean's cousin Brenton was in town from CT, so we met up with him and cousins Bill and Mary who love in the District for dinner. We went to Ted Bulletins, a restaurant on Capitol Hill that serves a mix of burgers and breakfast food that surprisingly combine to please everyone. Plus they show old movies and cartoons on the wall above your head, so not only is the food great, but there is entertainment as well. I enjoyed snippets of "Breakfast at Tiffanys" and "The Wizard of Oz" in between large bites of my avocado and bacon burger, oreo milkshake and homemade strawberry pop tart. Even President Obama has enjoyed his burger there a time or two. And TMZ labeled it one of the best burger's in town, or so I have heard. Plus, parking was free, which makes everything 10 times better.


1 comment:

Grammy said...

I love this Picture, I love all these people with all my heart!