Monday, February 20, 2012

Reeces Pieces

Incase you haven't picked up on it yet, we are kind of obsessed with our little Reece. We pretty much think that the world revolves around her, and feel justified in our assumption when everyone she meets is automatically infatuated with her as well. Not only is she the cutest baby, well, ever, but I am fairly certain that she is also what Tracy Hogg refers to as an 'angel baby' in her book "The Secrets of the Baby Whisperer". She has slept "through the night" (at least 5 hour stints) since day one, cries only when hungry or tired, put herself to sleep at month two, and plays happily in bed until someone goes in to get her. Perfect? I think so. I keep catching myself thinking, "If one is this easy, we should just have another right away!" but then I bring myself back to reality, remembering that horrific first month of "recovery", as well as reminding myself not to push my luck. One perfect baby is one thing, but two is practically out of the question. Even now I am almost afraid that publishing the awesomeness of my baby for others to see will in some way jinx it. If she wakes up tomorrow as a terror, I guess I will have been sufficiently humbled... But for now, I will bask in the glory of my little baby Reece, enjoying (almost) every minute of her, and snapping so many photos that I am pretty sure at just two months she already knows what to do when I camera is in her face. Enjoy!




One of her rare bouts of crying. Probably because I was taking pictures instead of feeding her.


Showing off her strong neck!

LOVE this pic. Max and Reece actually get along really well, but this was snapped at just the right moment.










We are both sleeping here, but Sean was able to get one of her smiling in her sleep. How cute is that?





Holding her rattle by herself for the first time!







Her Valentine's Day gifts. The card is from Uncle Tio and the Piglet is from Daddy!







Smiling in her sleep during a milk coma.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Grammy said...
OH MY GOODNESS!! This is AWESOME! What a GREAT collection of BEAUTIFUL Reece pictures...I miss her so much! I love the "LIVE" picture. Thanks for posting these! You've made my day! I love you guys! XOXOXOXO...