Monday, April 23, 2012

Mandy Comes to Visit!

This last week one of my best friends from high school, Miranda Jean Seamons, came to visit! I had given her tickets to the concert of our favorite band ever, Safetysuit, for her birthday and the time for the show had finally come! Oh yeah, and she got to meet Reece too! Here's a peak at some of our adventures.


 She made Reece the most adorable little tutu dress. I am so excited to get some pictures of Reece in it!

Road trip to Richmond, VA to see Safetysuit!


Day out in Old Town, Alexandria:





"That thing must weigh 5000 pounds. Oh look, and there's an anchor, too!" -Sean. I laughed so hard I cried... Love you Mandy!



National Harbor:




Thanks for the fun times Mandy! Love you!

The End

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Looks like you and Mandy had a great visit! I bet you had so much fun together.